Hyperemia & Testosterone Enhancing PWD
- Clinically Studied CFB & Vasoactive Compounds
- Highest Concentration 1-Scoop Potency
- Raw Muscle Building Power*
This new breed of concentrate is an annihilating force to reckon with. Regenerating new muscle at an anabolically-expedited rate with intensity beyond belief is what Nitraflex is all about. To make you the predatory beast whether on stage, at the gym, or when strength needs to be summoned up full-tilt.
How does “seething intensity” look and feel? Start taking Nitraflex today to find out. The size you get from tearing down flesh from within will be living proof.
“Reactive hyperemia” describes the increase in muscle blood flow that occurs during high-intensity resistance exercise and produces the “pump” associated with increases in muscle size. The Nitraflex pre-training formula contains ingredients that in vitro, animal and clinical studies suggest possess properties that may help advanced athletes maximize energy, intensity, vascularity and reactive hyperemia (pumps) during their workouts, and provide long-term support of testosterone and nitric oxide levels in the healthy range when used as directed.*
- 1-Scoop Potency: Nitraflex is so potent, only 1 scoop (1 serving) is necessary. Do not exceed 1 scoop in a single 24-hour period.
- High Citrulline: Arginine Ratio: Arginine is a proven precursor to nitric oxide (NO), a vasodilator. What most people don’t know is that arginine supplementation stimulates the activity of arginase, an enzyme that breaks down arginine. Over time, this may actually result in reduced arginine and NO levels, in turn causing your pre-workout formula to stop working. Research suggests that supplementing with a high ratio of citrulline to arginine may reduce this risk by avoiding overstimulation of arginase.*
- Testosterone in 3 Hours: In a clinical study, calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB) was shown to increase total and free testosterone within 3 hours of a single dose equivalent to just over 2 scoops of Nitraflex. A longer-term study reported an increase in free testosterone by up to 29%.*
- Effective Doses of Beta-Alanine: The clinically-proven performance enhancer beta-alanine was not “fairy dusted” in this formula. Rather, we added an exceptionally powerful dose that you will feel working following your very first serving.
- Creatine-Free: Creatine causes water retention, which can make achieving a dry, hard muscular look even more difficult. Sometimes creatine is added to products precisely for this reason. (When you see yourself getting bloated, you may be fooled into thinking the product is “working.”) We left it out of Nitraflex precisely for this reason. Thus making Nitraflex ideal for pre-contest prep.*
- Cognitive Enhancers: Nitraflex contains unique ratios of scientifically validated compounds that help you remain alert, intense and focused while you’re flying from set to set with veins fully dilated and muscles pumped to the extreme.
Directions: Training days: Day 1: Begin by assessing your tolerance with half a scoop (½ scoop) of NITRAFLEX™ mixed with 6-8 oz of cold water. Days 2 and beyond: Depending on tolerance, mix 1 serving (1 scoop) of NITRAFLEX™ with 6-8 oz of cold water and consume within 30 minutes before working out.
Non-training days: Take 1 serving (1 scoop) upon arising in the morning or before any physical activity.
Warnings: This product is strictly intended for use by healthy persons 18 years of age or older. Each serving (1 scoop) contains 325 mg of caffeine. Do not combine with other caffeine- or stimulant-containing products. Follow the instructions for assessing your tolerance. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to become pregnant. Do not use if you are currently unaware of your health status or if you have a medical condition including but not limited to heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Do not use if you are taking prescription or non-prescription medication of any kind including but not limited to MAO inhibitors, anti-depressants, aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Do not use if you are prone to overheating or dehydration. After 8 weeks of use, take 1 week off before resuming use. Discontinue at least 2 weeks rior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. Do not take within five hours of bedtime.