L-Carnitine 125000 is a sugar-free blend of B vitamins, L-Carnitine, and a few more ingredients.
Here they are:
- 100mg of L-Carnitine
- 2mg of Pantothenic Acid (D-pantothenate, calcium)
- 4mg of Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride),
- 4mg of Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- 6gm of Vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate),
- 4mg of Whey Protein Isolate (from milk)
The touted benefits of L-Carnitine 12500 are the following:
- Boosts exercise performance and endurance.
- Increases nitric oxide production and enhances the flow of oxygen to your muscles.
- Reduces muscle soreness and post-workout fatigue.
The main ingredient itself, L-Carnitine, has undeniable pros, especially for those who work out hard, striving to reach their athletic goals; however, the formula also has some noticeable questionables, such as:
- Artificial flavorings.
- Sweeteners (steviol glycosides, sucralose, acesulfame K).
- Preservatives (potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate).
- Colour (E133, E102, E110, E122, E102).
Take 1 serving per day (1 serving = 8 ml); measuring cap attached to the packaging. Shake before use. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
|1 serving size: 8 ml
Servings per container: 125
|Amount per||8 ml|
|Pantothenic acid||6,2 mg (103%)*|
|Vitamin B6||1,4 mg (100%)*|
|Vitamin B2||1,4 mg (100%)*|
|Vitamin B1||2,6 mg (236%)*|
|Izolat białka serwatkowego||4 mg|
Warnings: Food supplements should not be used instead of varied, well-balanced diet. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the supplement compounds. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of young children.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Store in a dry place, at room temperature (15-25°C). Protect against light. Do not freeze.After opening keep refrigerated.
If you take medications, you should consult your doctor before you consume the product.